Top Five Gaming Mobiles to Buy Right Now during PUBG Ban

Overview:

Hey Guys Recently, I get to know about new Top Five Gaming Mobiles to Buy Right Now during PUBG Ban & Samsung Model Releasing. So, I think I should share with my viewers & here's some glimpse of what I think.

Samsung Mobiles Price in Pakistan December 2021

Introduction

Hey, guys, it's Faisal from K&K, and I'm here today to share my top 5, 5G phones for mobile gaming If you're looking for a smartphone with the big screen and powerful processor that offers T-Mobile's 5G connectivity These are the phones you're looking for Let's get into it.


In the number 5 spot, we've got the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G. The note features a huge 6.8" screen Big 4300mAh battery and a Qualcomm 855 processor I love the Note screen And with its performance, it's definitely earned a spot on this list.


Kārlis Dambrāns By Flickr




In the number 4 spot, we've got the OnePlus 7T 5G G McLaren. The 7T pro has another huge screen.




You'll notice that's a theme in this video and it runs a smoother 90-hertz refresh rate. This phone sports a Pop-Up camera, so there's no notch on the screen.




Pair that with a souped-up Snapdragon 855+ processor, dedicated gaming and fanatic modes, and comfortable curved edge design. My number 3 pick is all about flexibility LG V 60 ThinQ 5G is available both from T-Mobile and Sprint The V 60 think Q has one screen or two Has On-Screen controls or customizable second-screen controls.



 How about the new Qualcomm 865 processor, 5000mAh power battery. And this is the only phone on the list that still has a 3.5mm headset jack.


We're down to our top 2, 5G phones for gaming in the number 2 spot, the monstrous Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G It's got the biggest screen on the list and it can run at 120-hertz refresh rate at full HD with up to 16 gigs of RAM.


Yikes! This is a top contender And here it is, my number one 5G phone for gaming It's got a beautiful industrial design It's got the Snapdragon 865 processor. Gaming and Phanatic modes and arguably the best looking screen of the group.


  And let me tell you, it has the performance to handle anything you throw at it when it's time to game. I reached for my OnePlus 8 on T Mobile's nationwide 5G network.

Wallpaper Flare


Now, this is my top five for gaming How would you rank these smartphones? Drop a comment below and let us know And stay tuned for another great Best-Mobile article Coming up next 
SaM

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post