The Way I Chose for Preparing for Placements in 3 months

    I recently got some requests from my viewers that I should tell them about my Placements Journey, So I decided to write this article. These are all the resources I followed and gathered in my 3-4 months of placement preparation. 




Special thanks to Love Babbar, Aditya Verma, Striver, Pepcoding and Nishant Chahar.


Starting with:

This is what worked for me, for you it might be different. I have shared my routine, resources that I used to follow, YouTubers who helped me a lot during my journey. The way I used to make notes and submit codes on leet code helped me a lot. I am thankful to all those who helped me during this journey and this is a shoutout video for all of them.


  • Learn Data Structures and Algorithms 
  • Arrays & Strings 
  • Code Array & String problems from Love Babbar DSA Sheet. 


Recursion & Backtracking:

  • I watched free lectures of recursion from the Pepcoding website. 
  • Make an account on pepcoding and submit your solutions on their IDE.

Unsplash@mkvandergriff


  • Must-Do LinkedList Questions:
  • Middle of a LinkedList
  • Delete middle of LL
  • Detect Loop & Remove loop from a LL
  • Reverse a LL
  • LinkedList is palindrome
  • Delete duplicates in sorted LL
  • Delete the whole LL
  • Separate even and odd nodes in a LL
  • The intersection point of two LL
  • Sort a LL


  • Striver Linkedlist playlist
  • Faad Coder LinkedList one shot
  • Stacks, Binary Search, Heap & Sliding Window

I followed Aditya Verma’s playlist for this which is more than sufficient if you practice the code and make notes. After watching his lectures, do questions from DSA sheets.

Hashing:

I watched Anuj Bhaiya’s lectures for this and solved some questions on Leetcode. (Lecture #26, #27, #28, #29, #30 from DSA1 course)

Graphs: 

Striver Bhaiya’s playlist is more than enough. Make notes. Code and submit on GFG or Leetcode.

Trees: 

Striver Bhaiya’s playlist is more than enough. Make notes. Code and submit on GFG or Leetcode.


Dynamic Programming: 

Follow Aditya Verma’s playlist. Make Notes. Submit codes on leetcode for confidence.


OOPs:

As mentioned in the video: I followed a 1-hour OOPs video of Anuj Bhaiya. Made Notes. 

Also, I followed the top interview questions from InterviewBit.


Unsplash@mimithian

DBMS:

Roadmap videos from love Babbar and Apna college


Operating Systems:

  • Roadmap videos from love Babbar and Apna college
  • InterviewBit Questions


Computer Network:

Roadmap videos from love Babbar and Apna college.


Communication Skills:

While preparing notes for any of the above-mentioned topics, assume as if the same question is asked by an interviewer. Try your best to make the interviewer understand what are you thinking. 

unsplash@joshhild

After applying to a company for placements or internships:

Read previous interview experiences from GFG. Every company follows a different recruitment process. If you know what type of questions are asked in a company. You can be well prepared for interviews.

SaM

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post